1. What time is the event?
2. Where is the event?
3. Where do I park?
4. Do I need a parking pass?
5. Are there places to eat lunch?
6. What are the types of activities?
Corporate and local groups will provide demonstrations and presentations on their products, projects, programs, and professions!
Faculty will speak about topics such as: What are the different engineering majors? What kind of research does a UTD professor engage in? What types of careers can engineers expect? These are a series of 15 minute presentations about majors and research at UTD. Following the presentation, the professor will be available for Q&A.
Check back for updated listings!
7. What does it cost?
8. Is this event appropriate for all ages?
9. Can Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts earn a patch?
February 13, 2015
Copyright © 2011 The University of Texas at Dallas