2017 ASEE-GSW Annual Conference
Organized by The University of Texas at Dallas
Download PDF Call for Papers | Manage Papers
Abstract and paper submission is closed and the conference is no longer accepting submissions.
Authors of accepted abstracts should prepare a draft paper for review by the indicated deadline. Faculty have the option of submitting a full-length paper (maximum of 15 pages) or an extended abstract (maximum of 4 pages). Graduate and undergraduate students must provide a full-length paper (maximum of 15 pages). All submissions will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers will be available on the conference website.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Submissions in the three student categories should primarily be the work of the student author(s) (faculty co-authors are acceptable). These papers must be presented by a student at the conference. Undergraduate and graduate students may present technical work related to research or design projects. Students may also present work related to engineering education.
- Contributions from faculty, engineering and technology educators, and other industry professionals must focus on topics relevant to education in engineering and engineering technology fields.
- By submitting a paper, and upon its acceptance, one of the authors is committed to attending and providing an oral presentation of their work at the conference.
Awards will be given for the "Best Faculty Paper," "Best Graduate Student Paper," and "Best Undergraduate Student Paper." The evaluation of the papers will be based on the quality and content of the written paper (or extended abstract) and the presentation. A final paper must be submitted by the published deadline to be considered for an award.
Information for Authors:
The authors of accepted abstracts should prepare papers using the formatting guidelines found here.
Instructions for draft paper submission:
- Use the provided template for your manuscript.
- Save paper in PDF format. Only PDF format will be accepted by the system.
- Using the Manage Papers Link (https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ASEE2017), log in to the same Conference Management Tool account that was previously used for abstract submission
- Select the Edit Submission link corresponding to your accepted abstract
- Upload the file by clicking "Upload from Computer" or simply drag your PDF file and drop it where the page shows: "Drop Files Here."
For questions or for more information, kindly email: [email protected]